Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gingerbread House

Today Brian, Caden and I made a gingerbread house! It was a lot of fun! We let Caden decorate how ever he wanted and it really turned out cute! He also got to sit on the table which might have been just as cool to him as the gingerbread house! Here are couple moments I caught! Make sure you look below this post. I've posted a couple other events today. I'm trying to keep up but December got away before I knew it. I'll try to post Christmas morning as soon as I can. You'll be VERY excited to see what Santa brings!!

Caden with his sticky fingers!Caden decorating. He insisted that he do it on his own.

He was so very proud of his creation!!



No comments: