Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

Friday, January 21, 2011

**CODE ADAM**

Tonight Brian and I went with the kids to Lowe's to look at counter tops. All was going well until all of the sudden Caden yells, "Addison's gone"! Indead she was. I took off towards the door and ran into the parking lot to look for her. When I was coming back in I hear them come over the announcements, "ATTENTION ASSOCIATES, CODE ADAM"! In case you don't know what code adam is...they shut the entire place down and all associates start looking for the missing child. Brian found her moments later. In reality she was missing for less than 3 minutes but it felt like forever.

(This is mostly for our records so we never forget the adventures Addison takes us on in life!! We love you sweet girl!!)

1 comment:

Kirstin C said...

Goodness Gracious, Ad!

Becky, I'm sure that must have been the worst three minutes of your life! Allyn ran from me at Target once - it was awful!

I'm so glad she's okay!