Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

Monday, January 17, 2011

It's almost time

okay...well there is a little bit more time..but not much. Soon out sweet baby boy (or girl)! Will be here! Today I'm at work and Brian's at home with the kiddos. They had a big morning of bowling and running errands, we met for lunch and this afternoon Brian is painting the nursery! Yes, the third child gets a nursery. Although, it'll be green I can't wait to see if we'll fill it up with sweet little boy things or prissy girl things!

Tomorrow I will be 26 weeks!! That means if Collins follows his/her brother we only have 12 weeks left!! YIKES! I have a lot to do! Before Collins comes Caden will turn 5! I can't believe it!

I'm off to get some work done.....I told Brian I'd be home by 4...you know unless something comes up!! ha!

No comments: