Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

Monday, February 28, 2011

Batter Up!

Saturday Caden had his first baseball practice! He did GREAT! His team is the mets! He'll pracrice for the whole month of March and then games start in April! He can't wait! Infact, on the way there he asked me, "Mommy, if I hit a homerun at a game will they shoot fireworks for me?" I guess his only reference point is the Greensboro Grasshoppers! If they do it for them why wouldn't Caden get them too!? Check him out! He's the one fielding the ball in the orange shirt!
I love that you can totally tell he's just impatiently taking a picture for me! He was SO ready to get over there with the rest of the kids!!



Doesn't he look so cute?

No comments: