Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

wedding time again

Last Friday night Brian, Collins and I head to Black Mountain for the evening to celebrate Cassie and Ashley's marriage! Cassie was one of my first friends at Northwest High when we moved to Greensboro! I'm thankful for her friendship!




It was nice to be on a mini trip with my best love! It's not often we get away...even though we had Collins with us!














I'm thankful all of our husbands are also great friends!










Sweet friends!













I'm thankful that Carrie is in Greensboro now! It's so nice to have them just around a corner (or 2)! 7 minutes is way better than 2 hours. It only took 7 years to get them here!!





















No comments: