Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

I can't believe it's been 5 years since I brought him home! I am so proud of this sweet boy. This morning on the way to school we prayed together and asked God to help him make good choices and to show God's love to everyone there.

He looks so big! I know at the end of the year I'll be looking at this picture remembering how little he was!






Addison wanted to stay with him. We've had a busy morning. We met some friends for breakfast before we came home. It is really quiet here with only Collins and Addison! We certainly miss Caden but I'm thankful that he is certainly having a GREAT time!




At Pearce they don't let you walk all the way into the classroom so I had to snatch a picture from the door. All the children were sitting quietly at their desks doing their morning work! We're thankful for a wonderful teacher and I know it will be a great year with Mrs. Hunt!


The girls start September 7th!











1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe Caden is starting school! He looks so big walking in to his cubby all alone!

I'll call him tonight to see how it went. Dont worry. I know not to call during "lets make a deal"